Friday, March 27, 2009

The Winner of My Favorite Things Is...






Boy will y'all be glad when we finally move into the house and you aren't suffering through the play by play of the building process....The thing I felt most excited about has come to pass and I thought I would post pics. Picture #1 is of my all time favorite thing. In case you can't tell it is floor to ceiling book shelves that take up one entire wall and they are blue...glorious, so me blue! #2 Folding table in my laundry room with the cubby lockers for each kid on the side. You can't see it, but outside that window is a killer view of the mountains...I spend my entire life folding laundry, the view is a gift. #3 & 4 Pictures of the kitchen cupboards, did I mention that I love blue? Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Piper said...

Heather, the bookcases, wow, I don't even know what to say. That feeling, inside of you when you look at them, imagine that feeling is inside of me

Amy B. said...

Oh Heather...everything is sooooo gorgeous...I am so glad you are living your dream...

The Peterson Press said...

ok I got home at 1:00 in the morning so I have been a lazy today so far. But I am jumping in the shower and then I am calling you so we can go over and jump up and down screaming in your new kitchen!!! AAAAHHHH

Lisa said...

I'm soooo in love!!!!

LC said...

aaah. I love everything...the cubbies! the bookshelves! a view of the mountains! the color blue!
Feel my excitement!

Anonymous said...

Fab-u-lous!!

Eva said...

Everything is blue-tiful! I'm totally jealous of your laundry room. I had envisioned ours to be like that but it didn't quite work out the way I thought it would. Somethings on blueprints just don't translate into the actual. Love the cubbies. Once you are moved in I'm definitely making a trip down to visit.

Unknown said...

YUMMMMY!!!!! TFS!!!

President Kyle said...

Interesting to know that you have a favorite thing. I love all of it. U say you like the paint too. SO many CHOICES.CHOU, Kyle. (P.S. Good that i know something in Italian)

Perla said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! if it were okay to envy, i would definitely be envying those bookshelves and cubbies in the laundry! awesome!

Trisha said...

I love it! I can't wait to come visit once it is all done, you are moved in and settled.