Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks, I Think


Well I have been both touched and mortified by all of you and your sweet comments! If you know me I am all about sharing...feel free to ask me how much the adoption cost, my love life or any other personal thing. However, I am not great at saying that I feel a little down. So I am so appreciative of all of the support but feel a bit traumatized that it is out there so to speak. Hi to Laura and Kim...I will be checking out your blogs today. Thanks to Jo for letting a whole lot of my kids play while I ran hard and fast. I am feeling so much better today. I was lifted by your comments, a phone conversation with EE, a good nights sleep and a handful of white chocolate peppermint popcorn. I hope that all of you are feeling well emotionally and physically this time of year and want you to know that I would be happy to hear about any of your "dark days" and hopefully have some words of encouragement for you. Thanks again for all of you sweet posts in response to my "dark side." What would I do without you all?

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Iam sorry you are feeling down. You are not alone my friend. See posts about cop being a jerk, truck breaking down, adoption audit, blah blah blah. Its all catching up. It does help to read attitude adjustment books. I read The Secret. If nothing else, it helps you to realize that your happiness is really up to you. I'm sorry I didn't visit. i really got there before the parade and left first thing in the morning. I am a loser, you know that. T

Emily said...

Hi Heather.

I found your blog and admit I have been snooping for a while now. I love reading your writing. I love that you are brave enough to write about your "dark side". We are all human and all have those days. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Give me your email (emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com) and I'll invite you to our blog.

While reading through your comments I realized that I know EE. My husband and her brother are really good friends. Small world huh?

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Emily