Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gracie Gordon


We all need a little perspective. I was patting myself on the back for making it through the winter in a tight spot with all of my healthy children surrounding me. Today I found out that the daughter of some of my awesome adoption friends passed away. Let us remember and be thankful that we have our children here, that when they are sick we can take care of them and that we never take one minute for granted. Thoughts and prayers to the Gordon family who have endured more heartache than any family should be asked to endure.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My prayers go out to them!

Amy B. said...

I am so sorry to hear that...

Perla said...

the poor gordons. it is just too much, isn't it? yet on the one hand it is a nice thought to think of gracie being in peace and out of any pain and surrounded by love all the time. but why can't we control the universe a little better???

Tevita and Jodi said...

I'm so sorry...our prayers go out to them and you!

mlg said...

Thank you for that sweet post I would love to have that picture or any others that you have of Gracie!