Monday, August 25, 2008

I have Been Tagged

My friend Jody tagged me to answer the following questions. I am really glad because I really just don't have my blog groove on lately. Thanks Jodi!
Attached or single: Attached most definitely
Best friend: Lyndon
Cake or Pie: Black Tie Mousse Cake (Olive Garden)
Day of Choice: Hummm...they all have their good points and not so good. I like Friday's though.
Essential item: Planner
Favorite color: Blue
Gummy bears or worms: Worms
Hometown: Born In Richfield but I am for sure a Monroe girl
Favorite Indulgence: Bubble baths, long runs, chocolate, reading
January or July: I hate hot but January is a little depressing so I will say neither
Kids: Five sons
Life isn't complete without: All of my boys (including my 34 year old boy)
Marriage date: June 21, 1996
Number of brothers and sisters: One sister
Oranges or apples: Yes please
Phobias: Spiders
Quote: You are who you are when no one is looking
Reasons to smile: It's fall and I love all things fall---especially learning
Season of choice: Fall
Tag 3 people: Lisa, Jen Woolsey, Jamie
Unknown fact about me: I am an open book baby
Vegetable: Zuccini
Worst habit: slouching
X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound, I get to see my babies
Your favorite food: Cafe Rio Steak Salad
Zodiac sign: Libra I think, but really not my thing

1 comment:

Nichole said...

You like cafe rio salads shocking!! Learned a little about you...mostly good.