Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Quirks


My friend Julie tagged me to tell six of my quirks. According to the rules I tell you six of my quirks and then I tag six of you to share your quirks. So here they are...This is hard because I have been in my skin for a long time so everything seems pretty normal to me...
1. I get giddy being in a book store. Not your "oh how lovely books" kind of way, but honestly ready to cry, so happy I don't know where to begin kind of giddy.
2. I am a neat freak...I am working on it but I love clean. Not even so much clean, but neat. I LOVE to organize and love befores and afters. Sometimes I wait to organize just so that the after is more voila like!
3. I adore heavy metal. Now I don't ever listen to it because of the boys and their little developing minds, but when I am in the car by myself or running I do. Now I think the really weird thing is it totally calms me...more than a bubble bath I am serious...
4. I count the letters of words all the live long day and make them fit in a pattern on my fingers. I really can't explain it it's to strange but I do it and I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.
5. I am totally dramatic in my head and completely practical everywhere else. I imagine great scenes for myself where I am a doctor traveling from country to country or I am diagnosed with some strange disease where I must die a romantic type of death (and I really don't watch soaps!)
6. I am addicted to ice cream. Seriously addicted...
OK that was fun, feel free to make fun of me, I now realize just how silly I am! I tag Jen W., Jodi, Lisa, Alleen, Nicole and Teresa...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Slaughter will always remind me of you...
I'm going to have to think hard about this tag challenge...

Jules said...

Hee hee! Heather, I think about you when I hear Def Leppard, and sometimes when it rains (wink wink). You are such a cutie.

Perla said...

that is so cool that heavy metal calms you! does that come from listening to it with your dad?

in any case, i will try to remember to carry some with me next time i see you, just in case of emergencies. :)

Nichole said...

How did I miss this. I will see if can come up with something.

I knew a few your quirks but really I thinkyou have a lot more!!